Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Introduction!

Hello everyone!

The best way to start a blog is probably to tell you guys who I am, right? Well, I'm Brittany, a married mother of two living in southern Indiana. Here's me, for visual reference:


Here's my cast of characters, since I'm likely to mention them from time to time:

My husband Aaron:
A

My kids, Marshall and Ramona:


And our two cats, Cecil and Breadstick:


I currently work part time in the Clerk's Office doing voting/election stuff and filing/fill-in stuff in between. I've actually worked in the office for a shocking 9 1/2 years, but I've only been part time since 2014. I'll honestly probably never fully get away from there, haha! Even if we get financially stable enough that I can fully quit, I'll probably still go back to work the elections in the Spring and Fall.

During my home days, I do my homemaker stuff, plus managing my three businesses. I make polymer clay ring dishes and earrings, do custom cross stitch embroidery, and illustration, plus I bake and sell cookies on a monthly basis! I'll be talking a lot about these things, and providing a peek into my creative processes and some of my recipes. I'll actually be baking this month's cookies tomorrow and Friday, so maybe I'll try to do a recipe post while they bake. Would you rather see me talk about mint chocolate chip cookies or lucky charms cookies?

When I have time for other things, I like to sew for myself and for my daughter, quilt occasionally, do crafts, etc. I'll be talking about those things as well. I also like to think I look cute, so I'll post about my hair and outfits every once in a while. I'm also on periscope now, so if anyone wants me to do anything there, let me know!! I might use it to do a house tour, actually, so go follow me so we can do that. Here are my other accounts:

Periscope: brittkett
Instagram: brittkett
Facebook: Brittany Ketterman, Ketterman's Kitchen, Glitter House
Tumblr: pleasantoldmeninpinkshirts
Etsy: glitterhousetrinkets
Storenvy: www.glitterhouse.storenvy.com
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/britt_kett/

So yeah, look me up, and keep watching this for more actually exciting posts!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love that you're blogging! Can't wait to read it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you're back in my online life!!

      Delete